Aleena Marie is now two months old and is doing amazing. She is 12+ lbs and she loves her parents so much that she is only waking up once a night :) Brighton is adjusting well and loves giving sister kisses. He is talking more and more and when I say talking I mean sounds. More is Mo, Jesus is Gee, Goofy is Goo, Aleena is Babee. He is doing really well with learning his animal sounds and knows horse, cat, dog, monkey, elephant, lion and cow. He is getting so smart. He has been starting craft time with paint and crayons and been baking with mom. He loves nursery and playing with friends. He does struggle with being still and quiet in sacrament though. I am finally adjusting to having two kids its definatly a learning experiance but they are just so sweet even going to a doctor appointment without them when I get home I missed them although the amount one can get done with no kids is insane! :) Anyway here are a few videos of Brighton and Aleena. Brighton playing round and round with his friend and at Pets Mart kissing fishes and laughing at cats.
 |
| Cuddly in her crib |
 |
| Top Gun Boy |
 |
| Aleenas Blessing Day |
 |
| I love these kids so much! |
 |
My Job :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment