Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Fun





I have been on serious blogging vacation since our move so I dont know exactly where to start again. Lets see well as it turns out during all the moving and graduating surprise I was pregnant with another little one. It wasnt till we got to Indiana that I started getting all the morning sickness which I usually get at night for some reason but with this one it was more of an all day thing. Anyway most of that is gone now and I am due December 22nd :) Hopefully this pregnancy will go much better than the last one. As a nice little vacation for me Austin couldnt have come at a better time we spent 6 days in Mexico at Hotel Cataolnia it was beautiful. We sat by the beach and read probably at least 3 books each it was awesome. We went an an awesome snorkling adventure in the ocean and reefs and caves since I am pregnant we werent able to go scuba diving....which kind of sucked but there will other times.

Brighton has since turned one years old and has been having a blast playing with his 2 year old cousin Jocelyn they are so cute together and she is so tolerant. He also has a 4 month old little cousin Madeline and he continues to try to grasp the concept of soft and nice. They have been great playmates for him. He is cutting a ton of teeth and has almost everyone of them in or coming in. He is eating pretty much anything we eat now and is drinking sippy cups and his favorite drink is water the kid downs water like crazy. My dad came home from Mongolia for almost 2 weeks and it was so fun to see him. Austin loves working in the woodshop with my dad he also gave us a suprise cousin for 3 days!!! He sent Robert Landes over here for us to play with it was a great surprise we really were bummed we didnt get to see him before we left utah. Being pregnant again before I was able to get surgery on my back is a bit intimidating so I went to Dr.Rupert here he is my old bishop and he gave me some prp injections and I cant quite describe the pain that entails...I have has lots of surgeries and lots of pain in my line and its more painful than all of them combined and then some its soo hard to get up on that table knowing whats coming but in the long run it really does help me carry my babies.

 Austin starts work on June 20th in Iowa so we are getting ready for all that entails we bid on one house and luckily didnt get it because now we are bidding on a house 2x as big and it will be a great investment if we get it. I will put up pictures if we get it we should know here soon :) Here are some more pictures of the summer fun we have been having here in Indiana I will be sad to leave but excited to get all my stuff back :) Love to you all

We love to read and he loves Baldacci

Our Snorkling Adventure

It was so pretty there

He is 1 year old!

Chuckecheese on Jocelyns 2nd Birthday

He loves his pool
The Threesome :)

Brighton with Madeline

She is so cute I love my nieces :)
They love legos

At the childrens museum they wanted in

Brighton and Jocelyn in the pool

1 comment: