Sunday, April 3, 2011

Aquarium Trip

I woke up saturday so excited to go to the zoo then I looked up the weather and it wasnt exactly zoo perfect weather so after first session of confrence I took Brighton and Shaun and Sarah to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. Brighton LOVED it he got to splash his hand in the sting ray area it was way too deep for him to pet then or anything. The kids area was fun for him too they have little fish tanks at their eye level and he was not happy when after 20 minuets I had to take him away but by far his favorite was the penguin attraction they have a huge tank and the penguins were great they were jumping in and out of the water and swimming and racing in front of him and he was so happy he would clap everytime they swam past him. It was a great trip and makes me even more excited to take him to the zoo in the next week or two and we will go all the time when we go to evansville for a month but our zoo there sucks in comparison to the Salt Lake City zoo they have a baby elephant! Elephants are my favorite!







No comments:

Post a Comment