
Well since we have family that doesnt often get on facebook I decided I would try to blog so that grandparents and everyone can see how quickly our little baby boy is growing. He is now crawling and eating lots and lots of food he is eating everything except honey for some reason they dont want them having honey till they are a year old. He has 7 sharp teeth and is pulling himself up on all the furniture and trying to walk but loves crawling all over the place. Its definatly making us want a bigger place so he has wide open places to crawl. Coming up soon Austin is graduating in April and we couldnt be more excited and impatient. I am ready to start packing now its been a fun stage but we are very ready for the next phase of our life. We have a Mexico scuba diving trip coming up to look forward to which will be a nice vacation for us although I cant imagine being away from my Brighton seeing as I havent not seen him for one day since he was born. We just went to a WW2 Big Band Night at BYU for an early Valentines Day and I am all about big band music and everyone was dressed in period clothing it was just a great time. But here are some pictures of our recent life for those of you that dont facebook

Brighton playing with Austins Mountain Dew can :)
Eating cream from Austins twinkie

Big Band Night

Me and Sarah
I love that you have a blog now. And babies can't have honey because some (not all) honey contains live botulism. He is getting so big!
ReplyDelete